After a short struggle, I got a message monitor set up in System i
Navigator yesterday. The idea is to monitor QSYSOPR more closely because
of an unanswered inquiry message the day before. This is my first venture
with a monitor in System i Navigator.

Now I can't seem to get the monitor to start. I right-click it and select
start. It asks me what system to apply it to (even though we only have a
single system and it's already defined within the monitor). I dutifully
add the one and only system. Then click OK and . . . it never starts.

DSPLOG shows nothing. Management Central joblog shows nothing. Joblog for
the appropriate QZRCSRVS job shows nothing.

System i 520, 7.1, current on PTFs.

Suggestions where else to look to find out why it does not start?

Thanks.