Sorry, was working from weary memory - it is acsbundle.jar

Ay carumba!! Uffda!

On 8/13/2015 2:29 PM, Tyler, Matt wrote:
Vern,
Where is "acsclient.jar" located at? I only know of "acsbundle.jar" in the production folder. I also did not see a reference to "acsclient.jar". Or did you mean "acsbundle.jar"?

Thanks, Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vernon Hamberg
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 5:29 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: New i Access client - tabbed sessions

Paul

I've not got too much further in this area - the HOD shortcuts should be pointing to the place where the acsclient.jar file is, essentially - I think theseiAccessClient directories have no executables - they are probably created the first time someone starts the thing - maybe you can verify that on a clean install.

The place you install everything from the ZIP file can be a network file share - then the shortcuts will all point there, I'd think, and we could maybe distribute those shortcuts to everyone.

I think the GettingStarted.html has more about this - as I say, I've stopped with just getting my own setup going - my boss will need justification, first of all, for people to go to this client in the first place, and then a simple way to distribute it.

Cheers
Vern