Jim,

Thanks for the info about the PTF's. I'll take a look at it.

Dean Eshleman
Software Development Architect

On 8/12/2015 9:36 PM, midrange wrote:> Dean,

This page - Recommended Fixes for Print for 7.1
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas1fc479ff051ff98378625779000
6380e3
lists several 5770TS1 fixes since the function released.

Also, I have seen many instances where IBM transform functions do odd things
when the page size is odd - 13.19 ... try 14.0 x 11 on your printer file
(and verify ptfs) and see if same results.

Jim Franz

Confidentiality Notice: This information is intended only for the individual or entity named. If you are not the intended recipient, do not use or disclose this information. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete or otherwise destroy it and contact us at (800) 348-7468 so we can take steps to avoid such transmission errors in the future. Thank you.