Without sounding offending, but this is a simple RTFM.

This has been advised many times to you, but for every simple SQL question you come to this list, while a simple search on the Internet or the appropriate manual would have helped you.

Have you ever considered to take a course in SQL or read a book/article on the basic principles on SQL? I advice you to do it. It saves you a lot of time.

Regards,
Carel Teijgeler