IIRC, Run an SQL Script in the thick client does have a wizard for building some SQL statements - SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, & DELETE are the only options in the wizard.

There are (as you know, so this is for others) sample statements - I don't use these much - either of these, actually.

I see that if you have entered something like

select * from qiws.qcustcdt

and press F4, it does pre-fill the wizard with the components of that statement - so that's nice enough.

But when I entered this -

with xx as (select * from qiws.qcustcdt) select * from xx

and pressed F4, got a dialog saying the statement was not supported.

This is even less useful, for me, than F4 in STRSQL. I risk overstating that, so someone please help me find better stuff there.

I hope the same feature in the web Navigator is more robust - have not tried it yet.

HTH
Vern