-----Scott Klement <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: -----
<snip>
It doesn't have a lot to do with time -- I have no reason to do so.

Please understand that this is not a commercial tool that you are paying
support for... I'm happy to help you for free because I enjoy it, but
for me to take the time to put major work into something, I need a
reason to do it... not just "because it would help Mark". Though, that
would be a good reason for Mark to do it, and contribute his work back
to the project :-)
</snip>

I fully understand that this is a free tool. I was just wondering if you ever tried upgrading to a later version. Seems some folks have been successful with using POI 3.11. I think I will try out 3.12.