yah i did not care about the sleds but the 250 acceots them as well as the 35g disks starting at v5r2...

Viele Grüße, best regards,
H. Scherer

Am 19.06.2015 um 17:13 schrieb DrFranken <midrange@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Careful on the disk features. If you order a FC #6718 for example you'll get the correct Disk Unit but in a sled for a 270 not a 250. You'll want a FC 6818 for this machine.

Also be careful on O/S, I can't recall fore sure if V5R3 supported the 35GB Version for example. (I think so but I've slept since then... :-) )

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com