No we aren't considering going down the road of having the whole guest in
the IASP. The abnormal IPL idea scared the heck out of me. It just happens
that we have some LPARs that are guested that are in consideration for
PowerHA.

Size wise these LPARs are actually small enough that it would probably be
OK, but we just decided not to go there.

The environments are journalled already - at least to some extent - I am
just trying to get a grip on how embedded the use of commitment control is.