To: "midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Englander, Douglas" <Douglas_Englander@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04/28/2015 10:18AM
Subject: RE: iSeries Navigator

I looked at the Schema List and it is correct in that it shows the library list I want to use. But when I run the SELECT * FROM LIBRARY_LIST_INFO, the libraries in those results are different than the Schema List.

I tried looking at the Properties tab, but that is greyed out for me, so I cannot check that.

For now, I will perform my tests on green screen.

Thank you,

Doug