On 16-Apr-2015 16:15 -0500, John Allen wrote:

I did WRKREGINF *ALL on their system (V5R2) and the two exit points
are not listed.
Do you have any idea why they would not be listed?

As a comparison I started up one of our old machines that still has
V5R2 and both exit points are listed on ours (without any exit
programs)

Any ideas?
Is it as simple as just adding the two exit points with no exit
programs?

I don't want to change anything on their system that might cause
them issues.

There was a defect on v5r1 [with impacts at v5r2] that led to the described condition. Due to the age of the release, IBM no longer has APAR tracking from which remnants are visible on the web; however I was able to find a snippet of this particular issue, due to the impact being great on some OEM sfw and thus some sfw provider logged a copy that remains visible:

APAR SE10152 ; Release(s) R510
Abstract: OSP-XTND EXIT PROGRAM REGISTRATION CORRUPTION AFTER R520
Error Description:
After loading R520, exit programs had to be reregistered (QIBM_QCA_RTV_COMMAND), when multiple occurrences of the same command are specified such as DSPSYSVAL for one system value followed by the SAME COMMAND for a different system value.
[...]
Comments: The exit programs registered with the QIBM_QCA_RTV_COMMAND and QIBM_QCA_CHG_COMMAND exit points will be activated after installation of R520.
Circumvention: Saving and restoring the QUSRSYS/QUSEXRGOBJ object will activate the exit programs registered with the QIBM_QCA_RTV_COMMAND and QIBM_QCA_CHG_COMMAND exit points.