Since I just reset everything I had to query QUSRSYS.QAEZDISK (from
RTVDSKINF).
Back when we did 15 minutes, and only kept 2 days I was seeing
Object Object Object Object
Library Type Size
QMPGDATA Q098000102 MGTCOL 10,942,779,392
QMPGDATA Q099000102 MGTCOL 1,809,330,176
QMPGDATA QAPMJOBMI FILE 1,353,711,616
QMPGDATA QAPMJOBWT FILE 535,486,464
QPFRDATA QAPTTRCJ FILE 328,556,544
QMPGDATA QAPMJOBOS FILE 286,281,728
QMPGDATA QAPMJOBWTG FILE 158,642,176
QMPGDATA QAPMJOBL FILE 57,442,304
QMPGDATA QAPMDISK FILE 4,202,496
QMPGDATA QAPMSYSL FILE 4,063,232
QMPGDATA QAPMHTTPD FILE 3,203,072
QMPGDATA QAPMDISKRB FILE 3,039,232
QMPGDATA QAPMJSUM FILE 1,941,504
QMPGDATA QAPMJVM FILE 1,716,224
QMPGDATA QAPMPOOLT FILE 1,703,936
QMPGDATA QAPMPOOLL FILE 1,105,920
QMPGDATA QAPMAPPN FILE 905,216
QMPGDATA QAPMJOBSR FILE 811,008

Granted, in the grand scheme of things what is "significant" is in the eye
of the beholder.
The volume of performance data isn't dependent on the number of
transactions or anything, correct? Simply time interval and length of
retention?

PRTDSKINF RPTTYPE(*LIB)

% of Size in
Library Owner Disk 1000 bytes