From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 7:00 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: IPv6 Inside the DC (WAS Re: IPv6 disable - yes or no , and
which method)

Actually Jim, I agree with you. But, if you were starting up a whole new
company, branch, etc. With the latest state of the art networking equipment
and all data processing gear using the latest versions of their respective
operating systems, why not start out with IPv6 for internal use?

After all, it's not like going from the English system to Metric. :-)

IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail
to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E