Chuck,

Good info.

Another question about DSPDBR showing a dependent logical twice.

Couple of months ago I ran across DSPDBR on a single physical file that
yielded over 20 logicals AND one of those logicals was listed twice as a
Dependent file, same library, same dependency. I'm unaware on how I could
create that situation on purpose...

Files Dependent On Specified File

Dependent File Library Dependency JREF Constraint

We have not run RCLSTG since discovering this, it's not an issue for us,
just an anomaly.