From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bradley Stone
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2015 7:46 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Sending to Office 365 from System i broke

Hi, Bob.

There are a few more details needed, such as what are your settings in the CHGSMTPA command for Mail Router, Firewall and Forwarding Hub server. But, I wrote an article on tracking down email issues on the IBM i since we deal with this issue a lot with our MAILTOOL software:

http://fieldexit.com/forum/display?threadid=140

What I find interesting in your case is that only one type of account isn't receiving the email. So, that means that if you're using a mail router, you'll want to contact the admin to see the logs of the actual delivery from the router to the outlook account.

If you're not using a mail router, then you should contact the people who put your email package together to see if they can provide a log to see the communications between your IBM i and the recipient.

You could also get this trace with our MAILTOOL software as outlined in the article above.

Brad
www.bvstools.com