No good way to get a truly accurate width table, unless you want to do it
based on the printer and what it is actually printing.

When you select 2304, it is not really a font. More like a font
suggestion. Helvetica Roman Medium.
Printers with printer resident fonts can substitute 400,58,290,222,760 or
254 or other or their own Helvetica Roman Medium.
Printers without printer resident fonts can use these for 8 point,
C0H20080 C0D0GT24
C0H20280
C0H20380
C0H20480
C0H20580

All the C0H20xxx will have the same widths just different character sets

Those are the AFP raster fonts if you have them available. Of course the
widths will be different for the 240 or 300 dpi font resolution as well
as the factors for the printer's physical resolution

Your best bet is to use an outline so CZH201, if your printer mix supports
it or a Unicode true type or open type if your printer supports that.
Then if you are not trying to be very precise, the rendering should get
you something acceptable.

I skipped the 240 to 300 dpi scaling and other fun that goes on from
SCS/AFP to PCL for workstation customization objects.

William Scott
Advisor, Solutions Engineering
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
5600 Broken Sound Blvd., Boca Raton, FL 33487
www.csa.canon.com
wscott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
T 561.997.3256