From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of PaultinNZ
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2015 11:11
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Using Virtual Tapes with EMC Data Domain

I'm looking for anyone who is using EMC Data Domain for backing up their IBM i system (and obviously data) and who would like to share their experiences in this regard.

Is their anyway of saving/copying a VT from the Data Domain to the attached Networker system for cloning onto tape? And obviously how do we get this saved tape based data back into the DD VTL for subsequent restore to the IBM i ?

Regards

--
Paul Tormey
3/11 Bramley Drive