Like the Genie said: "PHENOMINAL COSMIC POWERS! itty bitty living space."

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com

On 2/13/2015 1:08 PM, Charles Wilt wrote:
Ah gotcha...

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 12:10 PM, Jim Obeholtzer <
midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It'll get that big, it's just too slow for larger environments. Remember
unless you have the internal drive on a P7 it's using USB 2.0 on Power7 and
USB 3.0 on Power8.

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 9:22 AM, Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx>