From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2015 8:08 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Automated Unattended Convert spoolfile to Excel and emailed as an attachement

I think these are the people formerly known as Monarch. They had a product to extract spool file data and process it.
http://www.datawatch.com/products/datawatch-report-mining-server/

Here we have a person who is going through many existing reports and converting them into Excel email attachments using techniques learned from Scott Klements examples.

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755