Dean Eshleman
Software Development Architect

Everence Financial
1110 North Main Street
PO Box 483
Goshen, IN 46527
Phone: (574) 533-9515 x3528
www.everence.com<http://www.everence.com/>

On 2015-02-04 7:23 PM, James H. H. Lampert wrote:> I have a CL program that calls GRTOBJAUT, passing a variable in the
USER parameter.

If I format the variable I'm passing as CHAR(175) passing up to 16 user
profiles, space-delimited (the way I would enter it on a command line,
e.g., "FOO BAR BAZ ABCDEFGHIJ CORGE"), then it rejects it, taking "FOO
BAR BA" as a single list entry.

If I format the variable I'm passing as CHAR(160) passing up to 16 user
profiles aligned on 10-byte boundaries, it STILL rejects it.

What does it want?!?

HELLLLLPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEE!

--
JHHL

Confidentiality Notice: This information is intended only for the individual or entity named. If you are not the intended recipient, do not use or disclose this information. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete or otherwise destroy it and contact us at (800) 348-7468 so we can take steps to avoid such transmission errors in the future. Thank you.