From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
mlazarus
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2015 1:24 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Heades up on Head hunters wanting to get "linked in"...

Norm,

I have no problem with the concept of a suggested contact function.
After all, you've signed up for a social site for business contacts.

Here's one that recently connected with me, using false pretenses:
- - - - - - - -- - - - - -

From Dominic Hilton

*Dominic Hilton
<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=395479282&authType=name&authToken=
fWqX&goback=>*

January 12, 2015 7:34 PM

Dear,

Good day to you and how are you doing? Thank you for the connection, I
have Good news for you,I am Dr.Dominic Hilton,from United Kingdom I have
an important business i want to discuss with you.contact me through my
private mail box below so that i will give you the full details about
the business.

(don010hiltonconsu@xxxxxxxxxxx)

Warm Regards

kindly waiting for your reply