Hi Evan,

Yep, we are using the vendor approved refresh/resynch but I was fishing
around to see if there was another way.

With the table containing +/- 348m records and the delta only being 700
records it would be faster by a long way just applying the delta.

This isn't an problem at the moment only an idea.

But thanks to you and the others that have replied so far.

Cheers
Paul