ha ha,

take a look at these prices ....

Remember I'm in Denmark

http://shrinkthatfootprint.com/average-electricity-prices-kwh

On Sun, Dec 14, 2014 at 6:46 PM, DrFranken <midrange@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

See https://wiki.eth0.nl/index.php/LackRack for a useful way
of stacking

Very good. Better not let "Mrs Franken" See that.... :-)

performance per Watt, but ideally you want a "remotely operable"
power switch so you can IPL the machine when you need it. More
than 60% of my energy bill is consumed by my "toys".

Back when Jim and I first started iDevCloud it ran in the back part of the
FrankenLab in my basement. Being all Power5 back then it was 2 full racks
of gear plus routers and switches in a wall mount rack. I was able to
capture much heat for hot water in the summer and much of the cooling came
from water used to irrigate in the summer. In the winter the heat just went
into the house through a large duct that evacuated the heat to the family
room.

Still rang up a $600 electric bill! :-)

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com