Anyone had any experience merging PDFs ?

I know there is a Java tool that I could use but I am trying to avoid having to use anything beyond RPG + C functions in this instance as the stuff has to be distributed to multiple systems.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com

This thread ...