Got software on the phone and hardware physically here.
Software kept trying to get me to enter this command and that command and
I kept getting not found. So I said something like "forget this, let's
get Assist OnSite working".
That helped. He was then able to get a lot farther faster, especially he
no longer had to think that it was just the idiot making the error.
Didn't help that the new disk drive wouldn't show up at all but
reinserting the old one would show up.
Waiting another day for new drives...
Was going to take the day off but now I have to come in. Not happy. Did
schedule it for not the first thing in the morning. Still haven't got my
deer.