On 14-Nov-2014 14:55 -0600, Steinmetz, Paul wrote:
Trap created and tested

1) CL created, STRJWDFRID, does
DSPJOB *print, DSPJOBLOG *print, RMVDFRID *ALL
2) Started a watch,
STRWCH SSNID(RSTLIBBRM) WCHPGM(STRJWDFRID) WCHMSG((CPF37C1))
WCHMSGQ((*JOBLOG)) WCHJOB((*ALL/*ALL))
3) Ran a test AJS job with multiple RSTLIBBRM, forcing a valid DFRID
- CPF37C1 0 objects completed. 1 objects deferred.
4) The watch program worked, I see where the RMVDFRID *ALL was
executed.
- DFRID *ALL removed.
5) All print output is part of
Job: QPRTJOB User: PAULS Number: 088268

Can this output be directed to a specific outq?

A request can be made within the CLP STRJWDFRID, to request [before any spooling] that the spooled files produced [within the specified scope] should be directed to the specific Output Queue; e.g.:

OVRPRTF *PRTF OUTQ(specific_OutQ) OVRSCOPE(*CALLLVL)

The Override With Printer File (OVRPRTF) request could be specific to each of the printer file names rather than generically for all printer files; e.g. "OVRPRTF FILE(QPJOBLOG) ..." and an additional request for each additional printer file that will be referenced for spooling.

P.S. the effect whereby the System-established Print Job (QPRTJOB) for the user under which the request runs, is presumably a side effect of both the Printer File (PRTF) attribute Spool File Owner (SPLFOWN) being set to the special value *CURUSRPRF and the job in which the program runs having been /switched/ to an alternate user profile. Thus an alternate PRTF attribute to override, while leaving the OUTQ() unchanged from what is defined in the printer file, is the SPLFOWN(). Specifying SPLFOWN(*JOB) would suggest that the spool file should be owned by the job requesting the spooling, rather than ownership being assigned to the Current User of the job; e.g.:

OVRPRTF *PRTF SPLFOWN(*JOB) OVRSCOPE(*CALLLVL)

And of course such changes could be made in the printer files themselves [Change Printer File (CHGPRTF)], albeit that is unlikely to be a generally desirable effect across the system.