I'm having trouble maping a network drive from a Win7 PC to an AS/400 going through
a FOP.

Win7 PC >> Sonicwall >> Internet >> Sonicwall >> AS/400
Local Remote
There is a site to site vpn tunnel setup between both SonicWalls.

I can ping the AS/400 from the Win7 PC and I can ping the Win7 PC from the AS/400
On the remote LAN AS/400 side I have a network share set up. All computers on that
LAN can see the network share.
On the local LAN I can't see the AS/400 network share.
I have discussed this with Sonicwall technical support a few times and they keep saying
it's something on the AS/400 that needs configuring.

The AS/400 has an IP address of 192.168.2.xxx
The AS/400 has a Route Destination *DFTROUTE
Subnet Mask *NONE
Next Hop 192.168.2.XXX This is the IP address of the
Sonicwall on the remote side (AS/400)
Preferred Interface *NONE

Of course the XXX's are replaced with actual numbers.

Does anyone know what I need to do so the Network Share can be seen on the local
Win7 PC?

Thank you,

Gary Kuznitz
The local Sonicwall IP address is 192.168.168.XXX