A full reclaim is not recommended as part of "normal maintenance" and
shouldn't be run unless directed by support. See techdoc below for the
guidance if people don't believe you. Many customers are still doing this
monthly or quarterly or annually just because they always have. Presenting
this doc allows breaking of that cycle and saving of valuable technical
personnel's time!

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1010683

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 10:28 AM, Graap, Kenneth <