Could also be a network issue. Which of course could be one of many
things. NIC, cable, router, etc...

Brad
www.bvstools.com

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 11:18 AM, DrFranken <midrange@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anything on the 'Front Panel' such as A6xx0255 ? This smells of hardware
that's coming and going.

Alternatively is it possible that severe disk I/O is swamping something? I
was moving 220GB of large files to a 520 yesterday with FTP over GbE to a 6
drive RAID set and at times the partition would appear hung for 30 or more
seconds, including Telnet.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com