From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Laine, Rogers
Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2014 5:37 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: SYSSAV(Option 21) Media Options

Larry,

All of your concerns are valid, but I am limited on what I can do.
The point of my questions was to determine if it was possible to do a
Option#22 to a windows server.
Since no one mentioned this I am assuming it is not possible.
You do mention RVX, not sure what this does, can you explain?
I will discuss with management your encryption option, but I guess that
would require either hardware or software costs.
Whatever option I selected it will be tested to insure it can be recovered
at the remote site.
Thanks for your input.
Rogers