I just "KNOW" that I've ran commands like
ADDSMTPLE TYPE(*CLTBIND) INTNETADR('10.17.6.33')
ADDSMTPLE TYPE(*SVRBIND) INTNETADR('10.17.6.33')

Is there a way to see what ones are currently configured?
I tried iNav as directed to by the modest saintly person who documented
some stuff at
http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php/Change_IP_Address#SMTP_Do_you_.22bind_specific.22.3F
I noticed that the radio button for use all interfaces was not selected
but there was nothing selected in the client interface. Is there some bug
that doesn't show you the client one that's selected but only allows you
to set it? The server one does show the '33' address selected.
Tried the :2001 port but it's not active at this time. For those of you
familiar with Mimix it's in between Phase 2 and Phase 3 at this time.

I suspect this is why some test emails are not going out at this time. I
suspect that the client is bound to interface 33 and 33 is disabled due to
the Mimix switch.