Not sure of the actual limit but I've blown past 100GB in an optical image. That was on i 6.1 too.

In theory this is a neat alternative because the SAV is working then with few objects that are large rather than a bazillian little things.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com