Rob,

I've seen that quickly to 99%, long time to finish on my VIOS-presented
LUNs. Maybe because of the storage controller's cache or in this case the
SSD's? In any case i don't trust any DST disk % indicator anymore, not
since a power5 machine where 120 minutes for initialization were really 281
minutes...

Best Regards,

Roberto