From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark
S Waterbury
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 10:43 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: problems starting mysql qp2term vs qsh

Dale:

The STRQSH (or QSH) command invokes the OS/400 QShell ... but that does not
run in PASE, and is not the same as the PASE shell.

You need to CALL QP2SHELL or QP2SHELL2 in order to run that command in a
PASE environment.

See:
http://www,mcpressonline.com/tips-techniques/programming/techtip-qshell-vs-p
ase.html

for a good explanation of the differences.

Hope that helps,

Mark S. Waterbury