From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chella R
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 5:07 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Read Only Access Profile

Hi,

I have a requirement to create read-only profile. So the expectation is the profile which would be created, should not be able to write/update/delete records from files in any library of the application. They should only be able to read the records. Can you please suggest how this could be achieved? I have tried few options like RVKOBJAUT command, but I can't use this on all the objects of all the libraries.

Thanks/Best Regards
Chella Govindarajan R,

Information contained and transmitted by this e-mail is confidential and proprietary to IGATE and its affiliates and is intended for use only by the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and you are requested to delete this e-mail immediately and notify the originator or mailadmin@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:mailadmin@xxxxxxxxx>. IGATE does not enter into any agreement with any party by e-mail. Any views expressed by an individual do not necessarily reflect the view of IGATE. IGATE is not responsible for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of information provided, through this email. The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses, which could damage your own computer system. While IGATE has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of
software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening an attachment. To know more about IGATE please visit www.igate.com <http://www.igate.com>.