From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Essinger
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2014 3:38 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Navigator for i vrs. System i Navigator

I finally got back to this and disabled IPv6 on my test LPAR. FF now responds, and it is somewhat OK in speed.

Issues I see:

Mouse wheel scrolling is abysmal! No matter what I try I can't speed it up.

Columns are taking way too much space and push information out of the window to the right. I can resize the columns, but they don't save. For example looking at OUTQ information I see I can add or remove columns, but not change the default size and/or save the custom column size. Is this an issue for browser based lists?

Jim Essinger
Western Power Sports
Boise ID