Yeah...those kinds of solutions haven't been required since before
1996...as that was when the SRCFILE parm was added to CHGPF (v3r2, v3r6,
v3r7)
http://www.tug.ca/articles/Volume12/V12N5/V12N5_Jansen_ChangingFileLayoutHelp.html

So not quite 20 years :)

Still sad to see some are still using that method...

Charles