Thanks Doc. Now for 1 more question. Since the IBM i Guest sees the vSCSI
drive as Non-Protected, I really should copy it to a Non-Protected physical
and then build RAID correct?

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 9:08 PM, DrFranken <midrange@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Does NOT need to be on same IOA and I have done many to different IOAs.
Just heed prior advice that when the copy is completed shut down. Then
in partition definition change tagged resource for load source and
restart to new profile.

And if you think about it copying a virtual to a physical unit then they
could not be on the same IOA!

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com