Yes, you can order different codes but that pretty much now just defines the shipped sector size. You can reformat either way from i to AIX or AIx to i with the SAS drives.

It helps IBM gauge how many drives are being sold for each O/S as well.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com