Dan's original example showed a program-to-system field for both library
and page segment...

Try it that way and see what happens...

From the manual, what you're trying to do should work...but... :)

Also, did you look at the writer job logs and/or the PDJ job of the same
name if using an actual AFPDS printer?

Speaking of which, are you using an actual AFPDS printer? Or are you using
an ASCII printer? If the latter, I'd be willing to bet the bug is in the
HPT code. Do you happen to have an actual AFPDS printer to try it on?

Charles