To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01/07/2014 05:07PM
Subject: Re: SQL Strangeness

Hi Mark,

I've seen some strangeness with copy/paste of SQL from green screen or iNav
into RDi...

When you remove osname through tscst then add them back, to you copy and
paste again or type them out?

If copy and paste, try typing them out.

Charles

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 4:57 PM, Gary Thompson <gthompson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Silly question; have you done something like:
select * from saysp100;
and
select * from sysv100;

I have fumbled with detail SQL errors caused by basic
or "foundation" errors (incorrect naming convention,
library list errors).

I guess you need to do this within your RPGLE because
"green screen SQL" (STRSQL) works ?