Once again, this does not look bad to my eyes, but when I run the program, I get:
Message ID . . . . . . : SQL0206 Severity . . . . . . . : 30
Message type . . . . . : Diagnostic
Date sent . . . . . . : 01/07/14 Time sent . . . . . . : 16:04:35
Message . . . . : Column or global variable TSCST not found.
Cause . . . . . : TSCST was not found as a column of table *N in *N and was
not found as a global variable in *N. If the table is *N, TSCST is not a
column of any table or view that can be referenced.
Recovery . . . : Do one of the following and try the request again:
-- Ensure that the column and table names are specified correctly in the
-- If this is a SELECT statement, ensure that all the required tables were
named in the FROM clause.
-- If the column was intended to be a correlated reference, qualify the
column with the correct table designator.
-- If the column was intended to be a global variable, qualify the name
with the schema where the global variable exists or ensure the schema is in
This makes no sense. If I remove columns osnam through tscst in both the insert column list, and the select column list, all is well, and the program runs properly. If I cut and paste into green screen SQL, it works as expected.
STAR BASE Consulting, Inc.
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2019 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact