From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bradley Stone
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 11:10 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Back ups with High Availability Web Server

We are talking about the majority of the data, and what's taking so long, are the IFS objects. Not really any data in QSYS.LIB.

I only mention this because there seems to be a little confusion, and I've experienced in the past when they're saving an IFS object, that entire directory is locked until it's done. And locked down hard. :)

Brad