Thank you Clay :) I am going to reinstall today and be sure to add SMTP to my library list.

Thank you again!
Kari

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Clay B Carley
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 9:00 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: SNDM Command

I just went through the install according to the directions on the website.
http://homepage1.nifty.com/uzaemon/sndm_install.html

Everything worked out OK, but I had the same error as you did when I finished.

I added "SMTP" to the library list as that's where it is installed according to those instructions, and everything is now working as you would expect.

Good luck,
Clay Carley