Let me be clearer. It doesn't matter if it is MBAM or due diligence moving away from Iseries.

A 20-ton steam-roller is approaching. Do you want to be driving it? Or underneath it?

That is the only question you should be asking.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anderson, Kurt
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 4:57 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Where can I find a list of current IBM i companies?

Turning the table on that conversation is doable.

Make your own company understand and value the power of the IBM i. It's really an awareness thing. Our own CEOs could very well be the person sitting over cocktails talking about their own machine and system. Even if the machine isn't new, it's not like it's sitting idle with no development, right? I'm sure there are some CEOs who are keen on the latest and greatest, but most CEOs are also keen on ROI.

Sure, easier said than done, but it can be done.

-Kurt