DC03 and DC04 control your tape libraries. They are connected to LVD SCSI controllers.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects

On 9/24/2013 8:57 AM, Jeff Crosby wrote:
DC01 controls 8 drives, OPT01 (I know what that is), and D01,D02 (don't
know what those are)
DC02 controls OPTVRT02, OPTVRT04, and TAPVRT01
DC03 controls nothing
DC06 controls 8 drives and D03, D04 (again, don't know what those are)
DC04 controls nothing