To the list... this is a test response from my Thunderbird client. I am still trying to get it working correctly.
Please excuse my mess!x

On 8/14/2013 1:17 PM, Clay B Carley wrote:
Hi Paul,

I use Thunderbird as well (on Linux), and when composing, "From" has a
drop down box basically, letting me select which account I want to send
from. Of course, both accounts are also setup in Thunderbird.

Hope this helps,
Clay Carley
Sonic.net/ Sonic Telecom