Believe a file in the IFS needs to be modified to allow 2010.

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 8:05 AM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That is still listed as the port at

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v7r1m0/topic/rzaii/rzaiiservicesandports.htm
It also has this paragraph:
The port numbers for each server daemon are not fixed; the service table
can be modified by using different port numbers if your installation
requires such changes. You can change where the port number is retrieved
from the System i® Navigator system properties connection tab. However,
the service name must remain the same as that shown in following tables.
Otherwise, the server daemons cannot establish a socket to accept incoming
requests for client connection.

Nothing really stuck out at

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v7r1m0/topic/rzatg/rzatgoverview.htm
on how to start the port for the as-admin-https service.
I did run WRKSRVTBLE and I see
Service Port Protocol
as-admin-http 2001 tcp
as-admin-http 2001 udp