You point out another piece of code that I have completely abandoned, the IF/ELSE. With the new Select groping I cannot see myself ever coding another "Else". Rather Select, When, When, ..., Otherwise, EndSelect. Absolutely simpler to code, understand, and extend.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com