This product goes GA Next Week ( I think that is right ) and does support
both LAN Console and Console Support via HMC.

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 8:05 AM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

bcc'ing you because images are stripped.

The pure java version does not have an Operations Console option. Well,
it does, but if you click on it you will have a browser open to whatever
the name of http://youribmi:2001 is at that time. Basically it's trying
to use the web: ?System Director for i?. Which, if you have recent PTFs
on for 7.1, IBM is pushing over iNav.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive