Stuck in an announcement letter:
- - -
IBM i 7.1 TR6 is enhanced
IBM United States Software Announcement 213-129

http://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/cgi-bin/ssialias?subtype=ca&infotype=an&appname=iSource&supplier=897&letternum=ENUS213-129
- - -

IBM® i 7.1 Technology Refresh 6 (TR6) is updated with usability, integration, and support enhancements.

IBM i Access Client Solutions consolidates the most commonly used tasks for accessing your IBM i into one simplified location. It is a platform-independent solution that runs on most operating systems that support Java™ .
WebSphere® Application Server V8.5.5 extends the capabilities provided in version 8.5, including significant enhancements to the Liberty profile.
IBM PureFlex™ System initial orders with IBM i allow the first core of the IBM i operating system to be transferred.

Native attach of IBM SAN Volume Controller (SVC), IBM Storwize® V7000, and IBM Storwize V3700 with IBM i. This support is in addition to the existing IBM PowerVM® (VIOS) support. This delivers on IBM's prior Statement of Direction. Refer to Software Announcement 213-020, dated February 05, 2013 .

--bryan